What do You Think about Scripting in FIFA 17?

If Warcraft is not enough for your gaming needs, then discuss other video games here

What do You Think about Scripting in FIFA 17?

Postby supodum » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 am

I honestly don't understand how there are still people claiming there is no scripting. Are we even playing the same game? Are you telling me that every single person I've played FIFA with this year is a liar who doesn't understand the game?

When the demo was first released I played it constantly with my roommate and the game was amazing. There was almost no raging at all except from when we scored own goals. Since release the game has the gotten more frustrating as the "patch notes" obviously do nothing to fix pre-existing issues but in fact, seem to introduce new ones.

These are people who watch and discuss football like it's a part-time job, of course they're gonna notice the inconsistencies in the game and it's glaringly obvious that the bullshit rating goes up in certain situations. By the way, if you are searching fifa 17 coins for sale, weclome to our site. (eg: when up 2-0, in stoppage/extra time).

Claiming that the game doesn't have mechanics to lower/even the skill gap is almost as stupid as the people who swear EA want them to lose every game.

I also think it's funny how code pulled directly from the game is now being disregarded. Remember the early days of the Chemistry brouhaha?

The simple fact of the matter is that nobody really knows, and unless EA make a statement confirming either way (for example, in other EA sports titles, they've semi confirmed 'momentum') we'll likely never know.

Thanks for reading.
supodum
New Guy

Re: What do You Think about Scripting in FIFA 17?

Postby everlyderick » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 am

I should concur in the way that they ought to propel the players from their own nations. Be that as it may, no one is denying non-European players to play; however why might you squander your time and vitality and somebody when you can get a Latin American who can improve? website explainer video to explain. That is the way groups ought to be thrown, yet they jump at the chance to import players who can make them look great and win a few amusements. It's simply business; it's nothing individual.
everlyderick
New Guy

Postby Annie009 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:44 am

However in spite of alot of negative criticism for fifa 17, I think the amusement is far better than fifa 16 or 15 and so on, gone at long last was the dumb arcade style of diversion, where objective scoring was generally an instance of out running the guard. Well Visit this Write my essay for me For any Writing Service.
Annie009
New Guy

Postby ManHo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 am

I should concur in the way that they ought to propel the players from their own nations. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

www.golden-slot.com

gclub :P :P :P :P :P :P
ManHo
New Guy

Postby Jay Xie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:54 am

not love, please leave. The first sentence 'people are forced out of the'. Everyone is a potential, born in peace, died of hardships, so when faced with pressure, do not Jiaozhe, perhaps this is just a little test of your life, believe in yourself, everything can handle, The hero can be on the beam, when the world made a hero, the poor think, people will only have the pressure to power. As long as there is hope in the heart, there is happiness there. The second sentence: 'If you are simple, this world is simple to you.' Simple life can be happy life, people should be self-contained, tolerant generous, what things can not be complicated, the weight of the mind heavy, and will blame people worry. To the memory of a regular deletion, the unpleasant people and things from the memory to abandon. The third sentence: 'life is no rehearsal, every day is live.' Occasionally think, Cheap Nike Shoes if life is like a video game, play bad can choose to Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes come back, life will become like? Because the passage of time gone, every day can not be recovered, so we should cherish every inch of time, honor their parents, love children, considerate love, treat friends. The fourth sentence: 'pregnant like pregnant, a long time will Air Jordan 11 Kids let people see it.' People, must be self-righteous, who left the earth who will turn, through the ages, only to presumptuous people are not a good end. So, even if it can be done, we must keep modest and prudent, do their own thing, gold always glow. The fifth Authentic Kids Nike Shoes sentence: 'In the past, there have been thousands of cups of wine, and now every half of the wine know less.' Not wine force, can not appreciate the delicious wine, but it can feel the beauty of knowing. No friends life is lonely, incomplete, but because of the busy life, gradually less contact, friendship becomes light, so, take some time, contact friends to chat, let friendship New Mens Nike Shoes Sale in laughter in the rising , When a friend encountered a problem, we must remember to come forward, even if not help, comfort is the biggest support.The sixth sentence: 'If the wrong direction of life, stop is progress.' People, it is always difficult to correct their own shortcomings, people, it is always difficult to find their own mistakes, sometimes, knowing that Air Max Shoes on Sale the wrong, but unable to stop, wrong and wrong, grasp the correct direction, adhere to their own principles, the world Temptation a lot, the sky will never fall pies, not because of the covetous moment and pay a painful price, if found wrong, we must stop. The seventh sentence: 'life two tragedies: one is despair, one is smug.' Modern people seem particularly vulnerable, newspapers reported every day many people have depression, these people must be from one extreme to another extreme. It is because of complacency, only convinced that their own is perfect, is omnipotent, if subject to a little setback, it will become extremely low self-esteem, and even lose the courage to continue to live. For their own to find an accurate positioning, enjoy the fun of life. The eighth sentence: 'life and love, missed love to miss life.' what is love? People feel at ease, people captivated, Womens Air Max in the face of love, brave a little bold to say their love, there are flowers to pick up to pick, Mo to no wasting branches. People, always old and sick, how are all life, missed love to miss the wonderful life.The ninth sentence: 'the world rich people get married.' Modern society people become more and more snobbish, love is more and more insignificant, so I have to believe that 'the world rich people get married' on the most true description of modern love. The tenth sentence: 'to be successful, need friends, to achieve great success, the need for the enemy.' There is competition to develop, because of the existence of the enemy, because with the determination of unyielding, will strive to do their own thing, so sometimes, the enemy than the power of friends, the world is not forever enemies, There are always friends, sometimes, the enemy can become friends.Commander of the 'Sword' These days a holiday, idle all right, looking for Nike Heels Womens Shoes a TV series to pass the time, just the computer stored in the 'Sword', although the past scattered on television read most of the Nike Air Max Kids drama, but there are still a few episodes. Just use this opportunity to make up. The results of three days off, in addition to the company several days ago with a few cadres to eat and drink a bit drunk and dizzy sleep in the afternoon, the other time with my company commander said: these days you have not moved this buttocks off the bench. After reading, feeling something more to say, the psychological side of some ideas, do not say the old feel uncomfortable, simply tonight a spit for fast. haha, yes! 'Sword' is indeed a rare classic military drama, and he is also a soldier, it is so, the scenes are many scenes really true, really shocked me. Such as the tragic white edge of the battlefield coupled with passionate music really make themselves excited, like their own waving on the battlefield to the devil's head cut; Li Yunlong's bloody and wit made him become my character idol, and he Zhao Gang's profound analysis o
Jay Xie
Survey Pro

Kaleerein

Postby bepannaah » Sat May 19, 2018 3:03 am

It’s amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing. Very useful info specifically the ultimate phase I maintain such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Good and Excelent work. Thanks
http://kaleerein.net/
bepannaah
New Guy

Bepanah Episode

Postby bepannaah » Sat May 19, 2018 6:07 am

Wow Good Information, I like your article. You provide us some informative points. I am very happy to read your post. Keep Writing articles like these. Thanks for sharing
http://bepannaah.com/
bepannaah
New Guy

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Postby bepannaah » Sat May 19, 2018 9:34 am

I really Like Your Blog. It's layout is also good here is a quality of articles. I read some posts from your blog I am Interested in these articles. Today I got my favourite blog. Many Thanks for sharing these articles. Thanks
http://yehrishtakyakehlata.com/
bepannaah
New Guy

Gogoanime

Postby bepannaah » Sat May 19, 2018 1:04 pm

It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What a great web-site
https://gogoanime.su/
bepannaah
New Guy

Yeh Hai Chahtein

Postby bepannaah » Wed May 30, 2018 5:51 am

Hello Sir you are providing us quality of articles. I read some article you provide us golden pieces of information. So Excelent work I appreciate your work and your team also. Thanks a lot For sharing
http://yehhaichahtein.com/
bepannaah
New Guy

Return to Other Video Games