DUKE NUKE'EM FOREVER: Yes or no?

If Warcraft is not enough for your gaming needs, then discuss other video games here

DUKE NUKE'EM FOREVER: Yes or no?

Postby Sploinks » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am

I've been reeling over this for awhile. I saw it was out, saw the price tag and turned away. I saw it again and it's gone down in price. I've heard both good and bad reviews on it. It's a good cup of nostalgia if you've ever played the Duke Nuke'em games, but.... it's pretty much that. If you're looking for depth, interesting plot and so forth, look elsewhere. I want to play it, but I don't. I'd rather play From Dust, but it's not out yet. Curses. So... Might as well as your guys' opinion! Yes? No? Maybe? Wait longer? Don't bother?
Sploinks
New Guy

Re: DUKE NUKE'EM FOREVER: Yes or no?

Postby Uriah » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Apparently it's still sitting at around $40. That makes it fall into the generic 'Console Game Category' for me which generally means cost to much, play later!
Although I do normally buy the CoDs when they come out for Xbox. That might change to if they do that subscription crap.

YouTube Video Link
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Re: DUKE NUKE'EM FOREVER: Yes or no?

Postby lzyivanlzy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:44 am

Your point of view is correct, I think so, and you can make friends with you, we exchange exchanges
Survey Pro

Return to Other Video Games