How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages for Free

News coming from WoWDigSite and news about the website

Postby buzai2322 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:44 pm

The technological advancements have led to the introduction of cell phones which prove as an effective means to exchange information and stay in touch with family and friends. Nowadays even young child has access to the smartphones. There are numerous benefits of using the smartphone but there are harmful side effects as well. The younger generation has become addicted to messaging on their phones. They prefer doing this instead of going out, playing and meeting friends etc. For the young kids, it becomes dangerous sometimes as their mind is not mature enough to filter out the bad and inappropriate content. Many parents are worried and even wonder how can I monitor my child's text messages for free. Well, this is actually not difficult. There are indeed some practical ways to keep you child safe and secure online. You can find out more about this in the article below.
Part 1: How Can I Monitor My Child's Text Messages for Free on Android
None of the cell phones presently available come with text message monitoring feature. For the purpose of protect kids and families, some 3rd party parental control apps come into being. Using these apps you will be able to monitor child's phone and keep a close eye on the kid's activities. One of highly recommended apps is known as KidsGuard Pro. This is a reliable parental control app that can help protect children online. You can also monitor child's text messages easily with the help of this app.
This free app to monitor child's phone (3-day trial free) has several attractive features as well which are given below.
You can check the messages sent & received on both the device and social apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, LINE, WeChat.
Text messages deleted on your child's device can also be checked.
You can view all the contacts, call history, browser history, photos, videos, keystroke and more.
A screenshot can also be taken of the target phone to see what the kid is doing.
Using the GPS facility and Wi-Fi logger feature you can easily get the real time location of your child.
The app is invisible on your child's device.
You can first create a free KidsGuard Pro account. Then follow the below steps to know how you can use app on your child's phone and start parental monitoring.
Part 2: How Can I Monitor My Child's Text Messages on iPhone for Free
If you are wondering how can I monitor my child's text messages on iPhone, the simplest answer is using iCloud sync. This requires both you and your kid are using the same iCloud account. Here are the steps to monitor kid's text messages on an iOS device:
Step 1: Open your child's iPhone and go to the "Settings" option.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on "Messages.
Step 3: Navigate and find "Send & Receive" and then tap on it.
Step 4: In this section, sign in your iCloud account.
Once this is done, the text messages made on your child's iPhone device can be checked and monitored. However, this method has its limits. For one thing, the messages sync depends on the network; for another, it only works for iMessages. Text messages that are sent or received from other apps won't be shared to parents.https://www.ttspy.com/how-to-monitor-your-kids-text-messages-on-android-and-ios.html
buzai2322
Survey Pro

Return to Dig Site News