druid priest statue set

Have a project that you're undertaking with Archaeology? Then talk about it here

druid priest statue set

Postby kelth » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Hello, I would just like it to be known that all websites list the druid priest set(can't recall the actual name of the top of my head) as requiring 150+ skill to get. However, this is not correct, the druid priest set was the very frist project I ever got, as in when I literally first started. I just wanted that to be known, so that the archealogoical websites can start fixing their information. Thank you.
kelth
New Guy

Re: druid priest statue set

Postby Uriah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:20 pm

kelth wrote:Hello, I would just like it to be known that all websites list the druid priest set(can't recall the actual name of the top of my head) as requiring 150+ skill to get. However, this is not correct, the druid priest set was the very frist project I ever got, as in when I literally first started. I just wanted that to be known, so that the archealogoical websites can start fixing their information. Thank you.

Noted Thanks!
So you received this project prior to hitting skill 75? or after 75 (thus before 150). Just to clarify.
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Morpsend » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

yeh when working on the boa project i got the statue set on my around my 10th solve.
I didnt know it was listed as skill of 150 anywhere. I thought it didnt have a skill resrtiction
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby lzyivanlzy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:34 am

Your point of view is correct, I think so, and you can make friends with you, we exchange exchanges
Survey Pro

Postby futcoinsen » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:39 pm

futcoinsen
New Guy

Return to Projects