Archaeology Addicts Anonymous:

Have a project that you're undertaking with Archaeology? Then talk about it here

Re: Archaeology Addicts Anonymous:

Postby Morpsend » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Grats! finally! i bet that felt great!
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby kaeXo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Kaexo [Illidan]

EDIT: I just found the Extinct Turtle Shell. =P That makes 30/32 or 31/33.

I have 29 or 30, depending on how you count. There are 32 available to everyone, but 33 available to alchemists. I have 30 if you include the Recipe: Vial of the Sands. I'm missing the Extinct Turtle Shell, Staff of Ammunae, and Scimitar of the Sirocco. I just completed the Scepter of Azj'Aqir which nearly makes me satisfied with my collection, but then again... so close to 33/33.

On a side note, does anyone know why both wowhead and wowarmory incorrectly list my total rares solved? It only lists 18 rare projects as complete. Interestingly, one of these alleged incomplete rare projects is the Scepter of Azj'Aqir, yet it is listed as complete if you look for the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank under the list of my acquired mounts. I've tried re-syncing, but it won't update. In addition, it doesn't mention my three most recently completed rare projects under recent activity: Crawling Claw, Scepter of Azj'Aqir, or Recipe: Vial of the Sands. It lists the Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds and Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan as my latest rare projects completed. -Never mind

Here's something cool: I found the Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds a few days back and just over two hours later I came across the Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan. It was a good night. =P

1,490 solves... but I could speed this up a bit if I quit stock piling every Tol'vir Hieroglyphic I've looted and actually start using them again. I have nearly 40 of these, if not more. On Illidan, they sell for a bit less than the world average (just like most everything else on Illidan), but they still go for a hefty ~400g each. If I sell them I could potentially make a profit of ~16,000g. However, every Tol'vir project has between 1-3 Tol'vir Hieroglyphic slots. If I used them, it would significantly speed things up. Essentially, it would be the equivalent of 40 free Tol'vir dig sites... instantly. What do you guys think?
Last edited by kaeXo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
kaeXo
New Guy

Postby Morpsend » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm

the wowhead project thing is bugged
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby kaeXo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Morpsend wrote:the wowhead project thing is bugged

I was just curious if it was happening to very many others. I didn't want it to appear as though I'm just making stuff up.

=P
kaeXo
New Guy

Postby Morpsend » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 am

nope i dont think it works for anyone
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Uriah » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 am

Morpsend wrote:nope i dont think it works for anyone

Thats why having an addon for just this would be nice, still open to an Archaeologist Profile addition :D
Must learn LUA...
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby kaeXo » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 am

I guess I should have re-posted than edited my original after I hit 30. :o

So I'm at 30, not including the mount recipe.
kaeXo
New Guy

Postby Uriah » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am

kaeXo wrote:I guess I should have re-posted than edited my original after I hit 30. :o

So I'm at 30, not including the mount recipe.

Gratz on the Extinct Turtle Shell! Really close now
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Morpsend » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm

grats on the shell, i updated page 1
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby kaeXo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I got the Tol'vir staff.

One left. I was hoping for the Tol'vir 1h sword to transmorg with, but oh well.
kaeXo
New Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Projects