Recruit-a-friend now works up to lvl 80 in Patch 4.2

Warcraft general board

Recruit-a-friend now works up to lvl 80 in Patch 4.2

Postby Uriah » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Blizz
Patch 4.2 Patch Notes - General
Recruit-A-Friend now awards bonus experience and free level grants to level 80, up from level 60.

The Recruit-a-friend change was noted in the newest version of the patch 4.2 Rage of the Firelands patch notes found on Blizzard's community site.
Blizzard Recruit-a-friend FAQ Link

Looking forward to this since I actually just recruited someone :D
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Re: Recruit-a-friend now works up to lvl 80 in Patch 4.2

Postby certvalue111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 am

If you are thinking how to get ISO certification in Saudi Arabia you can write to us at [email protected] and visit our official website at www.certvalue.com and provide us your contact information so that one of our consultant Shall contact you to understand your requirements better and provide best available solution in market.
OHSAS 18001 Certification in Saudi Arabia | ISO 13485 Certification in Saudi Arabia
certvalue111
New Guy

Re: Recruit-a-friend now works up to lvl 80 in Patch 4.2

Postby Shilpa111 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 am

Hi guys
If you would like to know more or need help with ISO 9001 Certification / ISO 9001 Audit in Iraq feel free to write to us at [email protected] and visit our official website at http://www.certvalue.com. We at Certvalue follow streamlined value added to understand requirement and to identify the best suitable process to get ISO 9001 Certified for your Organization with less cost and accurate efficiency.
ISO 14001 Certification in Iraq |ISO 22000 Certification in Iraq
Shilpa111
New Guy

Return to General Discussions