TV series following gaming episodes set in the Halo universe

TV series following gaming episodes set in the Halo universe

Postby jma325 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:54 am

I have no idea if there will be an anniversary edition and didn't mean to leave that impression. Downes also told GameZone the same thing: It sounds like I was confirming' [an] H2A edition, which I most certainly was not. I'm in no position to do that as I have no knowledge of it. I was only mentioning what I had seen on line about it. IGN reached out to Microsoft for an official comment and this is all they had to say: We can confirm your next Halo journey will begin in 2014, but beyond that we don't have any details to share at this time. So the rumors over the Halo 5 release date haven't been officially confirmed or denied, per se. It's also possible this journey refers to something other than Halo 5. Supposedly, there's going to be at least two more live action Halo movies to compliment Halo: Forward Unto Dawn. And, as I discussed in an article about why I chose the Xbox One over the PS4, Microsoft is also trying to position the Xbox One as an all-in-one entertainment system which includes interactive television. At one point the Halo developer 343 Studios posted a position for developing episodic content, so it's possible by the end of 2014 we could see the launch of a Halo TV series following gaming episodes set in the Halo universe.Doom 4 Release Date Of Beta In 2014? Will ID Tech 6 Allow An Open World On PS4, Xbox One?. The Doom 4 release date is being teased in the form of a beta included with the newest Wolfenstein, giving rise to expectations that a Doom 4 2014 launch time frame is likely. Unfortunately, the FAQ on Bethseda's website is kind of vague on when the beta will start, other than saying it'll be announced later on. Let's just hope it's not another Duke Nukem (taking) Forever (to develop) In a related report by The Inquisitr, id software is hoping Wolfenstein: The New Order will stand out from the current crop of shooters like Call Of Duty and Titanfall. They even delayed the game in order to make sure it stands up to expectations of Cabal gamers.Although the publisher has never confirmed any of this, the Doom 4 rumors claim the Cabal Gold game was at one point almost cancelled. Following the poor reception to id Software's Rage, the Rage 2 sequel was yanked from the game plan. Early versions of Doom 4 apparently weren't up to snuff, with the story being lame and management wasn't sure where to go with the project. Some even joked it could be called Call Of Doom due to the way it was overly scripted. So, similar to Duke Nukem, the project was reportedly restarted in order to ensure quality would live up to the Doom name. There's also a new team so ideas are likely to be fresh and focused since Doom 4 is all id Software is working on at the moment.Doom 4 RumorsSo what do we actually know about the game besides the title?
jma325
Survey Pro

Return to Druid