How do I mirror my Iphone to my Roku?

Non-Warcraft related things

How do I mirror my Iphone to my Roku?

Postby myemailhelp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:27 am

Hi Guys
I have used Roku device and I don't know how do I mirror my Iphone to my Roku? So, please tell me.
myemailhelp
Survey Pro

Re: How do I mirror my Iphone to my Roku?

Postby avery » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 am

Hello

Right after setting up the Roku Play device, it is now time for you to mirror iPhone to Roku.

Go to App Store, download the Roku app and then launch it on your device.
When you open the app, it will automatically display the available devices.
Tap your TV to connect and start mirroring.

Ok, thanks

| roku com link | roku link | roku com |
avery
New Guy

Postby scarlett » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:35 am

Hello

Given all these reasons why you need to mirror your iPhone or iPad to TV, here we take iPhone as an example and give you a detailed guide to help you connect iPhone to Roku.

To begin with, go to “Network” and connect your Roku to the WiFi connection where the iPhone is connected.
After that, you need to set up your Roku Play device. Go to “Settings” and then choose “System”. Click “System update” to check whether your device is the latest version. If not, update it.
Once done, go back to “System”, choose “Screen mirroring” and enable its mirroring feature.

Right after setting up the Roku Play device, it is now time for you to mirror iPhone to Roku.

Go to App Store, download the Roku app and then launch it on your device.
When you open the app, it will automatically display the available devices.
Tap your TV to connect and start mirroring.

www roku com support | www roku com link | Roku com link code
scarlett
New Guy

Postby swanbella » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am

Hello,

Since Roku is a newly-developed technical product in terms of mirroring on television, there are some issues that you may face and surely, some room for improvement.
1. You may experience that a video takes some time to play. At that time, just wait for it and don’t be panic.
2. You may also find some time lag between the visuals and the audio of the video you are streaming.
3. There are times when the mirroring function stops in between. In that case, check if your screen’s display is on or off.
4. What’s more, the mirroring sometimes does not start while you stream iPad to Roku. Just turn it off and repeat the steps given above.
If you can’t use Roku to mirror your device to TV, you can try another way – using ApowerMirror. Firstly, download the application on your laptop, connect your iPhone or iPad to the laptop through AirPlay by connecting to the same WiFi and start streaming device’s screen to PC. Secondly, use HDMI cable to connect the laptop to TV and display the laptop screen on TV. Although this way is complicated, it also works effectively.

www support Roku com | www Roku com link | Roku com link
swanbella
New Guy

Postby smithsaraus1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:17 am

Hello,

1. Ensure that your Roku app is up to date with the latest version. To do this, click on the ‘settings’ tab and then the ‘system’ tab. Select ‘system update’ to check to see if there is a new version available. If there is, install and restart.
2. Once you have completed any necessary updates, select ‘settings’, followed again by the ‘system’ tab. At this point, click on the “Enable Screen Mirroring” option.
3. At this point, you simply need to connect Roku to the same wireless Wi-Fi network that your phone is connected to.
That’s it! It is as easy as this. By following these simple steps you have enabled Roku’s mirroring function and you are ready for the next step.

roku com link | www roku com link | roku com
smithsaraus1
New Guy

Postby johnd1barlow » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 am

Fishdom Free Diamonds Generate Unlimited Resources with Our Newly Released Online Resources Generator Tool its 100% Working and also Free Tool, This is one of the best method.You should try this!. Enjoy it!
johnd1barlow
New Guy

Postby JNehru » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:38 am

To stream content via iPad. You would need a VPN for iPad to bypass Geo-restricted content. With a VPN installed you can watch almost everything on Ipad. :clap:
JNehru
New Guy

Return to General Off-Topic