Do I need a TV in the house?Suggestion me it's roku tv

Non-Warcraft related things

Do I need a TV in the house?Suggestion me it's roku tv

Postby myemailhelp » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:50 am

Hello Guys

I have to buy new house so I need a tv in the house but I don't know whoes tv best for me, Please suggest me. Best tv is Roku
myemailhelp
New Guy

Re: Do I need a TV in the house?Suggestion me it's roku tv

Postby avery » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:27 am

Hello
Yes. Much like your cable box or DVD player, Roku streaming players are designed to be connected to one TV. However, the Roku® Streaming Stick® can easily be moved between rooms, or you can even take your Roku Streaming Stick with you when you travel. Roku device is best choice.

| www support roku com | roku link | roku help | roku support
avery
New Guy

Postby swanbella » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:00 am

Hello,

Simply put, Roku allows you to watch free and paid video content on your TV via the Internet. TV and Movie streaming services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube and more are loaded on the Roku similar to how apps are loaded onto a smartphone. While the majority of the content is prerecorded, services like Hulu allow a lot of content to be viewed just one day after its initial airing on television. Furthermore, apps like Sling TV allow content to be viewed live as it airs.

swanbella
New Guy

Postby smithsaraus1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 am

Hello,

Roku devices are simple to set-up and easy-to-use. They come with a simple remote, and powerful features like Roku Search which makes it effortless to find what you want to watch. Roku devices give you access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels, so you can stream almost anything.

smithsaraus1
New Guy

Return to General Off-Topic