How do I set up my Roku TV?

Non-Warcraft related things

How do I set up my Roku TV?

Postby blakejones » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:42 am

Hello Friends,

I am trying to set up my Roku TV, but I am facing some problems. If anyone knows how to do it, please tell me.

Thank you
blakejones
New Guy

Re: How do I set up my Roku TV?

Postby techhelperz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 am

With the TV powered off, screw the coaxial cable from your Cable or Satellite Receiver on to the Coaxial input of your TCL Roku Television.
Power on your TCL Roku Television and from the Home Screen navigate to the Antenna TV tile, press the OK button on your TCL Roku remote.
Roku Link Code Activation | Roku Help | www Roku Com Support.
techhelperz
Survey Pro

Postby techhelperz » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 am

Hello frnd...

Guided Setup:

1. Insert batteries in the remote control
2. Turn on the TV
3. Choose a language
4. Select a country
5. Select home use
6. Connect your Roku TV to your network and the internet
7. Download the latest software
8. Create a Roku account and activate your Roku TV
9. Connect your devices
10. Optional – connecting an Antenna?
11. You’re finished!

You’re now ready to start watching your favorite shows.
techhelperz
Survey Pro

Postby smithsaraus1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:17 am

Hello,

Roku TV is a smart TV with a simple, intuitive interface and the built-in ability to stream content over the internet, watch live TV with an antenna, and access connected devices like a cable set-top box or game console. An easy-to-use remote and free mobile app let you use your voice to control Roku TV and search for movies, shows and more across top streaming services and broadcast TV in your area. The addition of powerful features like More Ways to Watch, Live TV Pause, and Smart Guide make Roku TV a compelling smart TV experience.
Before you can start using your new Roku TV, you need to unpack it, attach the included base or wall mount (not included), make connections, and then complete the Guided Setup wizard. This article provides a short overview of the Guided Setup.

smithsaraus1
New Guy

Postby aneesmasudi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:11 am

Roku devices have really proved to be blessings in disguise for their users as it is easy to setup along with use. Accessories been provided with Roku devices are very much powerful and it's Search feature makes it unique from other products as it enables you to watch your favorite programs and giving you access to 500000+ movies and TV programs from both free and paid channels. It can also through mobile apps. Mobile apps are also sort of blessing in disguise and so as mobile app developers Dubai, they are really hardworking, talented and dedicated app developers, vastly experienced in developing customized mobile apps and delivering within the deadline.
aneesmasudi
New Guy

Return to General Off-Topic