How do I set up Amazon Fire TV?

Non-Warcraft related things

How do I set up Amazon Fire TV?

Postby myemailhelp » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 am

Hi friends
Please tell me how do I setup Amazon fire tv. Please tell me the easy and simple way.
myemailhelp
Survey Pro

Re: How do I set up Amazon Fire TV?

Postby ariana » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:08 am

Hello
Connect the device to the HDMI port on your TV, then plug the device into a power source. Make sure your TV is tuned to the appropriate input source. You should see a “Fire TV” splash screen.
ok, thanks

| Connect kindle fire to tv | Fire stick help | Fire tv help |
ariana
Survey Pro

Re: How do I set up Amazon Fire TV?

Postby smithsaraus1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:59 am

Hello,

Follow these steps to set up your Fire TV:

1. Connect the power adapter - Connect the included power adapter into the Power port on the back of your Fire TV, then plug the other end into a power outlet.
2. Connect to your TV - Plug one end of your HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the back of your Fire TV, then plug the other end into an available HDMI port on your TV.
Note: Fire TV (3rd Generation) has a built-in HDMI cable.
Tip: Remember which HDMI port you used to connect your Fire TV, as you'll need to select the corresponding input channel on your TV for the next step.
3. Select the input channel for your Fire TV - Turn on your TV and select the input channel for the HDMI port you used to connect your Fire TV. You should then see a loading screen with the "Amazon Fire TV" logo.
4. Set up your remote - Insert the included batteries into your remote:

1. Use your thumbs to apply pressure on the “arrow” on the back of the remote. Press up until the entire back cover slides up slightly.
2. Lift the back cover up and away from the remote.
3. Insert the 2 AAA batteries.
4. Reposition the back cover onto the remote, and slide down to click it into place.
Tip: For more information about setting up and using your remote (including details about other Fire TV remote models), go to Remote Basics.
5. Pair your remote - After you insert the batteries, your remote should automatically pair with your Fire TV. If your remote doesn't pair right away, press and hold the Home button for up to 10 seconds to send it to "discovery mode" so you can complete the pairing process.
6. Connect to the Internet - Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Fire TV to the Internet, via a Wi-Fi or wired (Ethernet) connection.
Tip: You'll see a "Save Wi-Fi Passwords to Amazon" option during first-time setup. This gives you a way to securely upload your Wi-Fi network password with Amazon.
7. Register your device - Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Fire TV to your Amazon account.
8. Get Started - Once you complete setup, you'll see a quick "Welcome" video with tips on how to use your Fire TV. You'll also see options to set parental controls for your device, and to sign up for Prime.

Fire TV Support | Amazon Fire TV Support | Fire stick help
smithsaraus1
New Guy

Return to General Off-Topic