Share your Horror Stories.

Feeling the pain from a grind? Think you have a cure to some Archaeology agony? Post about it here

Share your Horror Stories.

Postby Moronman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 am

I figured it wouldn't be a terrible idea for people to share the horrific luck they've had with different rares showing up in the solve queue. maybe you will come across someone who is having worse luck than you? Of course when you do finally get that Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Patience you can share just how many fragments and/or solves you had to go through before you finally hit the jackpot.

I am personally working on the Fossil Shield, Zin'rokh, and the Dwarven Staff to fairly unimpressive results. some 400 troll solves which is roughly 14k fragments (who knows how many of those were from tablets) 3 hundredish of dwarf and 300 ish of fossil.

At this point i have set a goal for myself, I will not get my DK its last level till i get Zin'rokh... which means my DK has been at lvl 84 for a very long time now, poor gal. I would have guessed by now that I would have gotten one of the three epic rares for EK but apparently it is not yet in the cards, also starting to wonder what the true pop rate for those items is, 1% seems higher than the reality either that or the wow gods hate me.
Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that don't we?
Moronman
Survey Pro

Re: Share your Horror Stories.

Postby Uriah » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:17 pm

If only Gnomes could be sacrificed to the RNG gods for more drop rate :(
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Moronman » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:06 am

Azeroth would quickly be Gnome free... and then goblin free (they're just green Gnomes right?) :thumbup:
Moronman
Survey Pro

Postby Uriah » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Moronman wrote:Azeroth would quickly be Gnome free... and then goblin free (they're just green Gnomes right?) :thumbup:

Very true... would anyone weep though
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Moronman » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 am

so....................fuckthisgameiquit.

been trying on my dwarf shaman to get Zin'rokh to no avail.
leveling my priest on horde side and figured i would get my arch up to 600 for the guild achievement.
hit 90 start turning in the restored artifacts and figured i may as well do troll on the offchance.
zin'rokh immediately pops.
not sure whether to be ecstatic enraged or depressed.
contemplating still trying to finish out with moronman and still go for the 36 out of 36 for the sake of completeness.
not sure if that is crazy. :crazy: :lolno:

But hey at least I reached 90.
Moronman
Survey Pro

Postby lili075249 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:40 am

Only which dwarf turns into once you within virtually any Horde Priest choose which undead opposition. Should you be in Alliance, choose which Priest because the unique abilities they are going to Old School RS Gold acquire. We hope player make lots of WoW gold in WoW.
lili075249
New Guy

Postby Leo123 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 am

I am personally working on the Fossil Shield, Zin'rokh, and the Dwarven Staff to fairly unimpressive results. some 400 troll solves which is roughly 14k fragments (who knows how many of those were from tablets) 3 hundredish of dwarf and 300 ish of fossil.

http://www.solitairechamp.biz/
Last edited by Leo123 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leo123
New Guy

Postby esoQsell » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 am

I am very interested in what you say, you can be friends?

New Guy

Postby lzyivanlzy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 am

Your point of view is correct, I think so, and you can make friends with you, we exchange exchanges
Survey Pro

Return to Diggin Woes