PTR 4.3

Talk about various Archaeology things here like fragment farming

PTR 4.3

Postby Morpsend » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

from mmo

In this conference call we also learned that:

The next patch will include "major raid and dungeon content", we can most likely expect a raid and a 5-man from Patch 4.3
Patch 4.3 will be the "largest content update since Cataclysm"
It will be released later this year, which means that we can probably expect a PTR soon.

I'm hoping the PTR is soon
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Re: PTR 4.3

Postby Morpsend » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 am

so far looks like nothing new with arch in 4.3
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Morpsend » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am

still nothing new so far, i'll join the game again as soon as there is more arch content. otherwise.. i've been having a blast playing poker on face book! wsop and pokerist
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Uriah » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm

No previews of anything new yet, should have the PTR soon though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229085851#2

Blizz
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

As you mentioned, there's still a lot of work to be done on this patch, so a lot of the content will be rolled onto the test realms over time. Transmogrification, Void Storage, some balance changes, and several UI updates/improvements will likely make the PTR right away. The dungeon/raid content, legendary questline, Dungeon Finder updates, and especially Raid Finder are still very much works in-progress.
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Zach » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

I hope they add even more tol vir dig sites before 4.3 is over because i'm having terrible luck with them so far T_T
Zach
New Guy

Postby Uriah » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm

WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Uriah » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 am

A new Build (14890) is out on the PTR for Patch 4.3 tonight.
This change below might have been added earlier on the PTR but reguardless, the minimap now has:
‘Track Digsites‘ Support
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Morpsend » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 am

ahh, well any new arch info is good info, I still am on a long break from from wow.

Side note: I am moving from Iowa to Texas in a few days. Quiting arch, and the game was just what i needed to rethink my life.
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Return to Surveying Crosstalk