MoP's 4 Rares, damn easy?

Talk about various Archaeology things here like fragment farming

MoP's 4 Rares, damn easy?

Postby Uriah » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 am

So I got around to really hitting up Archaeology today since I hit 90 yesterday and am caught up on the dailys again.
I had disocvered the Trinket the day before, but did not complete. So I completed that and Poof, there is the Spear popped up.
As I complete the Spear, BAM the Offhand is now on the docket. So I finish the offhand (which Im more than enjoying on my Warlock) and one dig site later, blam - the Anatomical Dummy pops up. I'm finishing that as I post this and my skill is 585.

I can't believe I'll have all four rares before I'm even capped! (Or have all the commons!) Anyone else having crazy good RNG with MoP?

tl;dr - I completed all four rares in the same day within a couple playable hours
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Re: MoP's 4 Rares, damn easy?

Postby Umar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am

Exact same story for me. Got all 4 rares on the first day. I think they just aren't very rare that's all, something like the percent chance of getting the Druid and Priest Statue Set. From what I've read in other places, other people are noticing the same thing.
I really am expecting an epic item to be added considering how easy the rest was.
Umar
New Guy

Postby Morpsend » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm

geez, well I guess I might as well go out and get MOP, and get these 4 rares if it isnt going to take long.
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Dutchpallie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:30 am

Yes it was extremely easy.
Dutchpallie
New Guy

Return to Surveying Crosstalk