Blizzcon 2011 Coverage

Download and discuss the WoW Dig Site podcast

Blizzcon 2011 Coverage

Postby Uriah » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

In-case folks do not read other new sites, Blizzcon 2011 is this Friday (21st) and Saturday (22nd)!

Expect full Coverage over any new details about Archaeology!

Speculations have been running wild lately with ideas like archaeology will be expanding to include Pandaren artifacts in patch 4.3 or finally giving players an option to turn in artifacts to museum societies.

WoWDigSite.com will be updated Live as Announcements are released via Blizzcon Panels.

If you're not attending Blizzcon then you can spend $40 for the Live-Stream or just catch your News from WoW Insider and such but expect all Archaeology info here! :mrgreen:
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Re: Blizzcon 2011 Coverage

Postby Morpsend » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm excited for new stuff, lets cross or fingers Blizzcon will give us some arch love
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Uriah » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Nothing solid for Archaeology yet, we know the next xpack though!
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Morpsend » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Archeology has been ignored as far as i can tell other than a few things here and there, are we gonna see lower than max level items on max variety?
The archeology items are all over the place, I use the vrykul helm always because I like being bigger than everyone else. We are looking into ways to sex it up and take out the grindy nature of it.

from blizzcon
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Uriah » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Blizz
Q: Archaeology has been ignored other than a few added things. Are we going to see anything cooler, better vanity items--lower than max level heirlooms of more variety?
A: Archaeology is eclectic and we love it. We want to sex it up and and make it more fun, add more things. Things like a flare gun we fire and you get ported to a dig site. Random encounters like a Mummy spawning with extra fragments. Maybe arch dailies. We do want to make this better for MoP.
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Moronman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 am

Its sad that they didn't really have anything to say... even at this point i haven't seen/heard anything new from PTR's. Disappointed in blizz more than anything, hopefully we will be awe by something minor that ends up being majorly amazing for arch...
Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that don't we?
Moronman
Survey Pro

Postby Uriah » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah I've had the PTR loaded up and such, don't expect any updates til 5.0.0+ (MoP Expack) basically. Nothing new was previewed at Blizzcon so we can only assume nothing new even in 4.3 sadly.
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby usman125 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:15 am

ulations have been running wild lately with ideas like archaeology will be expanding to include Pandaren artifacts in patch 4.3 or finally giving players an option to turn in artifacts to museum societies.
uxman
usman125
New Guy

Postby lili075249 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:45 am

Should you be Runescape2007 Gold Connections, choose which Clergyman because the unique abilities they are going to acquire platinum leads with regard to wow.
lili075249
New Guy

Postby FIFA15coins » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 am

You are right, very beautiful

New Guy

Next

Return to Podcast Releases & Suggestions/Feedback