Elondra - Scepter Of Azj'aqir

Talk about various Archaeology things here like fragment farming

Elondra - Scepter Of Azj'aqir

Postby Elondra » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello guys !

I'm Elondra and currently playing - Solving on Vek'nilash-EU !

After A 6 month break I came back to world of warcraft and decided It was time for a new character!

I discovered this website and noticed they also implemented some new rares so finally the time came to proceed!

Currently my main goal is Scepter Of Azj'aqir , and maybe after that I'll go for full completion.

Total Solves - 229

Total Artifact Progress - 128 / 139

Common Artifact Progress - 107 / 107

Rare Artifact Progress - 21 / 32

Professor - Completed on 217th Solve

All Achievements - Completed on 223th Solve

I mixed up archaeology while leveling so at this point I'm still level 84 ! If you want more info about whatever?! just reply

Anyway I love the podcasts and hope there will be another one up soon ! :thumbup:

Elondra
Elondra
New Guy

Re: Elondra - Scepter Of Azj'aqir

Postby Uriah » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Glad to hear you're excited to be back from a break Elondra! Good luck on your Scepter Of Azj'aqir, it has eluded me so far!

Patch 4.1 brought us some new goodies to dig up but the Archaeology scene has been pretty quite since then, unfortunately.
With the 4.3 PTR live, there are still no Archaeology announcements yet but I remain hopeful and I'll keep my PTR client all patched up for anything new.

Should expect another (real) podcast episode either before or right after Patch 4.3.
WoW Dig Site Administrator || My Blog || Uriah.me || Main Toon // Image Image Image
"The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Uriah
Website Admin

Postby Morpsend » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 am

gl on the scepter. keep digging and it will come.
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby Elondra » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi guys !

sorry I didn't keep you posted ! It's been a long time now since I got my scepter of azj'aqir!
I got it on my 150th solve ! and I'm still very happy with it ! not sure If I'm happy they are making it bind to account in mop!
Anyway I started again on another toon! are they any new podcasts up? because I loved those ones !

Elondra
Elondra
New Guy

Postby Morpsend » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Howdy, and congrats!

Things have been very slow in the wowdigsite world. Like everyone we are waiting for the expansion.

As soon as any big information comes out about archaeology we'll make another podcast. other wise We're aiming for around release date to give the big podcast.

You guys can always make an archaeology podcast of your own, and we can post it. Just an idea.

Catch ya guys in the dirt digging,
Morpsend
Morpsend
Forum Mod Elite

Postby james103 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 am

I'm Elondra and currently playing - Solving on Vek'nilash-EU !

After A 6 month break I came back to world of warcraft and decided It was time for a new character!
"watson"
james103
New Guy

Postby samith » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 am

Brought us some new goodies to dig up but the Archaeology scene has been pretty quite since then, unfortunately.
Smile PlzZZzzz…(Usman Malik)…!!!
samith
New Guy

Postby Beepllwepo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:54 am

It’s really great posts.
dubli
Last edited by Beepllwepo on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beepllwepo
New Guy

Postby bobashabiniu » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 am

in which fifa coins people are using the handheld and yet it still makes it unfeasible for the average consumer to enjoy the device as it was clearly intended Even greater PlayStation Store sales beckon if it would just drop the price of the larger sized cards but as it stands I suspect that I m going to be one of the few to stomach the cost required to experience the system as it should be And honestly I can t really blame anyone for not joining me Are you attracted to the idea of being able to transport your entire Vita library around with you or do you still prefer to splash out on physical cartridges Do you want to buy a bigger card but refuse to pay an extortionate fee Mull it over in the
bobashabiniu
New Guy

Return to Surveying Crosstalk