UK exporting huge amount of legal Cannabis

Warcraft general board

UK exporting huge amount of legal Cannabis

Postby jennyholt » Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

As the UK hosts a summit on the state of medical cannabis in Europe, BBC Reality Check asks - does Britain really export more legal cannabis than any other country? Also if anyone needs Sage accounts software support then they can contact us at Sage Support Number. Pro-drug reform campaign group Transform says the government is denying that cannabis has medical uses while at the same time overseeing "the world's biggest government-licensed medical cannabis production and export market".

There has been controversy over two boys whose families want them to have legal access to cannabis-based products that are currently illegal in the UK. Six-year-old Alfie Dingley and 12-year-old Billy Caldwell both suffer multiple seizures every day because of rare and treatment-resistant forms of epilepsy.

The UN's International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) says the UK was the main producer and exporter of medical cannabis in 2016. The majority of it ended up in the US. Also, one can contact us for Canon Printer issue at Canon Support Number.

But virtually all of that is one drug - Sativex - used to treat muscle stiffness and spasms in people with multiple sclerosis. The Home Office doesn't define it as cannabis - but the INCB does.
jennyholt
New Guy

Re: UK exporting huge amount of legal Cannabis

Postby Harrell » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am

Good afternoon. I can say that I really like CBD health products because it really works great. Happy to share with all elixinol coupon. Now you can buy CBD products with a good discount and start treatment. I wish you all good health.
Harrell
Survey Pro

Re: UK exporting huge amount of legal Cannabis

Postby alicetaylor » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 am

great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post .

unfair mario
alicetaylor
New Guy

Return to General Discussions