An easy way to get an additional PSN card in the PS Store

If Warcraft is not enough for your gaming needs, then discuss other video games here

An easy way to get an additional PSN card in the PS Store

Postby Rosella815 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:49 am

You can link your PSN account to the Sony Rewards website and earn points by buying trophies or buying digital purchases from the PS Store. A simple way to get an additional Playstation Network credit card (https://www.scdkey.com/play-station-net ... 92-20.html).

I really can not imagine why they are not moving away from this service anywhere else. It is convenient for PSN cards and other things. They make them practically money.
I'm curious. Do the multipliers accumulate? As it says on the website, you can receive 2 times the amount of points if you subscribe to 2 PS and 3 times if you subscribe to 3, and so on. The flash sale tells you that you get 5 times more points if you had 2 times if you had 2 subscriptions, 7 times if you bought things in a flash sale. It would be great if that were the case, because lately they have sales that add multipliers to their purchases. I'm just thinking about waiting for those sales and profit points
Rosella815
New Guy

Return to Other Video Games