in any way possible.

Have a request or Suggestion for WoW Dig Site on this website then Post here or Private Message

in any way possible.

Postby liny195 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:31 pm

When Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell played the “fake news” card earlier this week in response to a report that he has told teammates he’ll show up and sign his franchise tender on Monday Larry Warford Jersey , Bell opted to keep his real plans to himself. And so, with 10 days until the Steelers travel to Cleveland for the first game of the regular season, Bell remains unsigned and unprepared and there’s a lingering sense of uncertainty as to when he’ll grab a helmet and get to work.

Bell’s agent already has said publicly that, “barring something exceptional,” Bell will arrive the week before Week One. So whether it’s Monday or Sunday or Saturday or Friday, Bell’s agent already has created the impression that Bell’s return is imminent. So when Bell shouts “fake news!” in response to a suggestion that Monday is the day, it seems odd that we wouldn’t finish the thought.

But Bell Trevor Siemian Jersey , for whatever reason, chooses to maintain a mystery regarding his status, for reasons neither obvious nor apparent. The Steelers won’t give him a long-term deal to get him to show up because they can’t; that door slammed against the frame on July 16. In theory, the Steelers could offer him more money on a one-year deal. At this point, though, why would they? The time to use extra cash or other terms on a one-year offer to lure him to Latrobe has come and gone.

And given Bell’s agent’s on-the-record comments about when Bell likely will arrive (followed by no on- or off-the-record claims to the contrary), it’s hard to sell anyone on the idea that Bell actually is considering staying away and skipping out on weekly checks in excess of $855 Donald Trump Jersey ,000.

So there’s currently every reason to think Bell will be back soon. And there’s currently no reason for Bell to quibble with reports regarding when he’ll be back, unless he truly intends to return Monday but genuinely believes he has said nothing to any teammates that would give away his plan. Which would make the news technically fake but ultimately true.

Through it all, the Steelers have the power to give Bell and everyone else a late-summer surprise, by ripping the one-year contract offer away just as Bell is poised to put a pen to it. That would be the ultimate boss/prick move, depending on one’s perspective. There’s still no reason to think the Steelers would do it, in part because they’re keeping their cards a lot closer to the vest on this one than Bell.

Which means that it would still be wise to keep one eye open on the possibility that the Steelers will decide to save $14.54 million, to proceed with James Conner as the lead tailback Frank Zombo Jersey , and to thrust Bell into the open market at a time when rosters are set, budgets are exhausted, and cap money may be scarce.

The 49ers drafted Mike McGlinchey to start at right tackle. That’s the short-term plan. But offensive tackles drafted in the top 10 usually end up playing left tackle, which is where Joe Staley currently resides.

But Staley turns 34 in August and has two years remaining on his deal, so in all likelihood, McGlinchey will have Staley’s job by 2020.

That hasn’t stopped Staley from helping McGlinchey.

鈥淗e鈥檚 been awesome; Joe is the best,鈥?McGlinchey said Jason McCourty Jersey , via Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle. “. . . What you see is what you get with Joe. There鈥檚 no B.S. There鈥檚 nothing behind the scenes. He鈥檚 a good person. He鈥檚 a good player, and he鈥檚 willing to help his team in any way possible.

鈥淗e鈥檚 taking me under his wing and helped me out when I need him to, answering every question I have. Meeting with me whenever I need him to. Going over film. He鈥檚 been awesome.鈥?/p>

At Notre Dame, McGlinchey was coached by Brian Kelly, who coached Staley at Central Michigan. Many of Kelly’s assistants also coached with Kelly at Central Michigan in 2004-06.

鈥淚鈥檝e studied [Staley] for a long time on top of admiring him from afar,鈥?McGlinchey said. 鈥淚t鈥檚 going to be an unbelievable opportunity to play across from Joe.鈥?/p> Philadelphia Eagles Customized Jerseys
liny195
Survey Pro

Return to Website Help / FAQ / Suggetions