After surveying around for days, I thought to myself, “I wish my Projects would all be displayed in one list”. *Trumpets* “Hey, someone has probably made an addon for such a feature!”
Well someone did this and they named it Archy.
With Archy installed, you will never have to manually open that Archaeology book ever again! Not only does it track current projects but it has many more features (as listed below)!
- On-screen movable list for the dig sites on the continent you are current on
- On-screen movable list of the artifacts you are researching that can be filtered to display only the races for the continent you are on
- Racial fragment types are automatically recorded for dig sites that you visit
- Solve artifacts with (left click) or without (right click) keystones by clicking on the racial crest icon in the on-screen artifacts list
- TomTom support to help you navigate between dig sites
- Able to display dig sites on the minimap (closest only or all dig sites)
- Blacklist dig sites in the on-screen digsite list by right clicking on the dig site name. Perfect for when you have a bugged node or a dig site that is in a zone that you dislike.
- Sound triggers for when you have enough fragments and/or keystones to solve an artifact
- A counter for how many times you have successfully dug at a dig site
- A dig recorder to see where at a dig site you have successful dug
Give this great addon a try for your Surveying needs!